eTenderBox is the City of Wanneroo’s electronic tender portal.
By registering your business on the portal, you can:
- Receive automatic email updates and notifications regarding tenders
- View all advertised tenders
- Download tender documentation
- Submit your tender response documentation*
- View awarded tenders.
*Note, all tenders responses must be submitted via the eTenderBox portal.
Register with eTenderBox
To use eTenderBox, you will need to register your business on our portal.
Please follow these simple steps:
- Visit eTenderBox
- Under ‘My Account’, select ‘Create Account’
- Complete the required fields on the Respondent Registration form
- Review the Conditions of Use and select the checkbox
- Click on ‘Create Account’ to complete your registration.
A message will appear indicating that you have successfully registered, and an email will be sent to you with instructions on how to complete the registration process.
Where tenders are advertised
Tenders are advertised in two ways:
- Through the eTenderBox portal*
- In the West Australian and Wanneroo Times newspapers.
*If you are registered with eTenderBox you will receive email notifications.
Finding out about awarded tenders
You can find out which tenders have been awarded on the City of Wanneroo’s website.
More information and contact
If you have any questions regarding the eTenderBox portal, please do not hesitate to contact the City of Wanneroo’s Contracts and Procurement team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9405 5000.
The City’s purchasing policy and general conditions of contract, can be downloaded from the City of Wanneroo website.