Facebook for Business – Getting Started
March 14 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Facebook is the cornerstone to most small business’ marketing strategies and serves as a pivotal platform for those aiming to thrive in the competitive market. Facebook enables direct engagement with your audience, fostering brand loyalty, amplifying brand awareness, and providing valuable insights into consumer behaviour, which are essential for growing and sustaining a successful business presence.
This workshop offers an in-depth exploration into leveraging Facebook effectively to boost your online presence and marketing strategies. We will cover:
- How to best set up your page to ensure you haven’t missed any easy wins;
- Making the most of pinned posts and featured sections to maximise visibility and engagement;
- How the algorithm works and how to use it for your business;
- What to post, when to post, and how often;
- Maximising your time investment when managing your Facebook page;
- Using Groups to grow your business and foster community engagement;
- Leveraging Events, Marketplace, and selling on Facebook to diversify your online footprint and sales avenues;
- An overview on Reels and Stories; and
- Whether to make your personal page private or public, and how that can help your business page.
By the end of this workshop, you will have the knowledge and skills to harness the full potential of Facebook for your business. Whether you’re a novice or seeking advanced strategies, this session will provide actionable insights to elevate your online presence and drive business growth.
Your Presenter: Liz Haselgrove
Liz first began studying Business at age 16 when she did her National Diploma, and then went on to get her BA(Hons) in Business in Cambridge, UK. After working in the ‘corporate’ world (mainly investment banking) for over a decade she started working with small businesses and solo-entrepreneurs, helping them to make their business successful.
In 2010 she opened her first shop in SW London and then moved to Australia in 2015. Since then, she has helped thousands of small businesses to get started, and to be successful. She lives her core values of integrity, honesty, innovation, kindness and passion. Liz’s super-power is taking her vast knowledge of marketing, websites and strategy to pick the right solution for each business.