- This event has passed.
How To Identify, Develop and Create a Product to Sell Online
May 23, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
It’s no secret that ecommerce will continue to grow.
While you can build and run your own online shop, this can be expensive and time consuming and you will never reach the millions of potential customers already using e-commerce sites such as Amazon and eBay.
Sascha Hentz, one of our NEIS alumni and owner of BlissBaby has successfully identified, sourced, and developed a range of products that he is now selling globally from WA.
In this workshop, Sascha will share what worked for him, what didn’t and what he has learnt along the way to help you so you can avoid making the same mistakes.
The workshop will cover:
- What kind of products are suitable for online sales
- Where to look for product ideas that are worth selling
- Finding a niche and check viability through keyword search and marketing
- Market research into competitors and pricing strategy
- Your target market and how to make your product standout
- How to test your product success in mini trial
- Branding and Packaging/How to tailor your brand to your audience
- What you need to list your product
Selling your products online can help to grow your existing business or can become a lucrative side hustle. Sascha is passionate about the potential of selling online and if you have ever through about selling online this is a workshop not to miss.
Sascha Hentz has over 25 years’ experience in management positions across Europe, Asia and Australia. In 2020 he founded his own company, BlissBaby that Sascha manages from Perth, WA. BlissBaby sells a range of baby products online on amazon and other platforms in Australia, Asia and Europe. Sascha’s products have reached amazon’s bestseller status in 2022.